From our office in Hobart, we offer Fire System maintenance to domestic, commercial and industrial clients. Whether it be a residential window drenching system or afull fire pump and tank installation, we have it covered. Our qualified fire sprinkler fitters and plumbers will complete the work to a high standard and in accordance with current legislative standards and the Tasmanian Fire Service “Code of Practice”.
Routine and Preventative Maintenance:
» Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems
» Fire Pumps and water storage tanks
» Fire Hydrants and Hose Reels
» Special Hazard Fire Systems
» Wall Wetting and Window drenching systems
» Flow and Hydrostatic Testing reports
- Full system design and Installation Services including:
- Wet and Dry Type Sprinkler Systems
- Pre-Action and Deluge Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Pump and Water Storage Tanks Special Hazard Fire Systems
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Hydrant and Hose Reel systems
Our permit issued under General Fire Regulation 8 pursuant to section 128(1)(ba) of the fire services Act 1979) through the Tasmanian Fire Service is to install, maintain and repair Automatic Sprinkler Systems.